Wednesday, October 05, 2005


Perkin's Restaurant

For all of you who think I'm talking about the rinky dink restaurant in University's Perkin's Center, I'm not. You can't exactly use your flex points at this Perkin's- sorry everyone! The Perkin's I'm referring to is located on Kirkwood Highway in Newark, right by The Outback. "What's so great about Perkin's," you might ask. Well I'll tell you! If the normal breakfast were a Lean Cuisine, Perkin's breakfast would be considered the Hungry Man! What's great about Perkins is their portions. If you order an omellette, it comes with a side of three pancakes and hash browns. We're not talking little itty bitty pancakes here, we're talking pancakes the size of your head! No matter what you get at Perkin's, it is bound to come with about 2 sides AND enough to feed a small country. As for their service, it's a little bit creepy how nice they are. Once, when I went there for breakfast, I was just mentioning that I was thirsty and within the next few seconds, a glass of water appeared before me. I didn't even see the waiter coming! Their staff is without a doubt on top of things! Even if there are extremely long lines, there's never a long wait. Next time you're in the mood for a good breakfast, give Perkin's a try...but make sure to go with a hearty appetite.


Check out everything on Perkin's Menu

We've got a bit of an experiment going on for the test word nworbxela. See how many results we can get in google.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Alexo said...

Try it our Lauren^2, you'll be surprised how full you feel afterwards:)

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home