Wednesday, September 07, 2005








NEWARK, DELAWARE



Hello all and welcome to Tour de Newark!
I will be writing this semester about all
of the glorious bars, stores, and restaurants that make up the fine area that we call Newark. I'll introduce you to the best places to go, as well as clue you in on where to get the best of the best. Over 21? Bars are my specialty! As with most college students, you want to know where to go and where you'll have the most fun. Tune in each week and I'll let you know ;)


Want to learn a little bit about Newark.....check out the Wikipedia entry on Newark, Delaware


Where is Newark, Delaware?


We've got a bit of an experiment going on for the test word nworbxela. See how many results we can get in google.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Alexo said...

Thanks guys! I thought this would be a great idea, seeign as most of my audience would be college students and those around this wonderful area we call "Newark"!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home